Mar 18, 2009

the famous bowl

so, as some of you may or may not know, im poor. i dont have mad money, so i try and eat mad cheap. grocery shopping and buying lunch to make is probably the overall cheapest, but i don't have time in my busy life for this. So, i search for good deals at food places to satisfy my hungers. here are some of my top examples
subway- the 5 dollar foot long.
quiznos- the now 5.50 foot long.
l&l bbq- on tuesdays they have bbq chicken combo with a drink for 3.99
walmart- 1lb of mac and cheese
and now, today, i stumbled upon the fomous bowl combo with a drink for 2.99. wtf right? it is alomost dumb for me to grocery shop when food is getting this retarded cheap. for me to make a famous bowl at my house would cost probably over 10 dollars. i feel that the economic problems in this country have led to the downward spiral of fast food prices to stimulate business revenue. why am i ranting about this? i don't know, that shit is tight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn son if you want to eat cheap look no further than Dan Brown. He is the grand master of eating on the cheap.