Jan 4, 2008

The Stand BMX team!

Good news guys, we got our first two riders on the team and I am really pumped to get this part of the shop going. First off is Ryan Brown, also known as captain. I've known Ryan for damn near 10 years now and it is safe to say he is one of the nicest people I know. He is a talented rider, and I feel a good influence on the riding community around here. Second on the list is a rider named Mike Warren. Mike is hands down one of the most talented riders I have ever met or seen, he has no trouble throwing out big tricks or staying tech with pegs. There is no trick out of his grasp, and his honest personality will be a big plus to the team and shop. A lot of kids look up to these riders, and I think they'll bring a lot of good vibes to the shop and its happenings. Both riders are great, and i am stoked to be the first to say, Welcome to the Team!!!

No comments: